Sunday, February 21, 2010

Doo-Wop-Doo-Wop

I remember a lot of of these songs from the oldies station when I was little and I guess they made an impression because I still love all this Doo-Wop stuff today. This is the first of a 5 disc collection of essential tracks from that era.




Doo-Wop-Doo-Wop Volume 1

1- Danny & The Juniors - At The Hop
2- Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
3- The Edsels - Rama Lama Ding Dong
4- The El-Dorados - (Crazy Little Mama) At My Front Door
5- The Cadillacs - Speedo
6- The Willows - Church Bells May Ring
7- The Solitaires - Walking Along
8- The Chords - Sh-Boom
9- The Turbans - When You Dance
10- The Crows - Gee
11- The Drifters - Ruby Baby
12- The Gladiolas - Little Darlin'
13- The Nutmegs - Story Untold
14- The Penguins - Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)
15- The Five Satins - (I'll Remember) In The Still Of The Night
16- The Platters - Only You (And You Alone)
17- Lee Andrews & The Hearts - Long Lonely Nights
18- The Cleftones - Little Girl Of Mine
19- The Coasters - Yakety Yak
20- Dion & The Belmonts - I Wonder Why
21- The Earls - Remember Then
22- The Elegants - Little Star
23- The Capris - There's A Moon Out Tonight
24- The Mello-Kings - Tonite, Tonite
25- The Crests - Sixteen Candles
26- The Del Vikings - Come Go With Me
27- The Monotones - Book Of Love
28- Little Anthony & The Imperials - Tears On My Pillow
29- The Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You
30- The Spaniels - Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight




Doo-Wop-Doo-Wop

No comments:

Post a Comment